Archive for November, 2016
With the emergence of digital, online, and mobile devices, the advertising world has dramatically changed over the years. However, the goal has not changed. Advertising campaigns will always be a means to sell different products and services. With that in mind, here are a few principles you should follow to create successful, engaging campaigns.
Research, Research, Research
You not only have to believe in what you are selling, but you also have to become intimate with the finer details of a product or service. Doing your research makes you confident about a specific project. It also helps you generate ideas. If you want to sell, then discover the strengths of your product. Finding out one small, interesting fact can be the driving force behind your campaign.
While you may believe in your product, customers are a completely different story. Some research is required to understand their wants and needs. More importantly, it is needed if you want some idea of how they are going to react to a product. Focus groups can help you with this task.
Having a test group grants you direct contact to your target audience. This gives you a chance to see what they like about the product, if they care about it, or if they feel like it appeals to them. These insights will help you craft campaigns that appeal to your audience.
Branding Your Advertising Campaigns
A brand means something. It distinguishes a product from others and cements its identity in the minds of consumers. That last part is crucial to advertising. A brand set the tone and personality of a product, which resonates with a consumer. Consider if your campaign fits your product’s brand. If it does, you’ll have an easier time connecting with customers.
Your product is not the only one in its field. You have competitors. Consider their place in the market, and how they advertise. Look at their strengths and weaknesses, and compare them to your product. Once you have done that extensive research, show the world why your product is better than theirs.
|No comments||This entry was posted by EIC Social Media Team on November 30, 2016 at 11:00 am, and is filed under Online Advertising. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.|
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a complex field. Websites like Google and Bing are constantly changing their respective algorithms to accommodate new technology and fight against those who wish to manipulate their system. At the same time, marketers are also trying to find ways to appease a search engines rules, which ultimately gives their websites a better position online. However, this is no easy task. That’s why we have a few tips for elevating your search marketing.
Make it Mobile Friendly
When it comes to search engines, users are always number one. Websites that rank well often give the best user experience, and build their websites to accommodate the newest technology. Right now, mobile devices are what everyone is using.
If you are building a new website for your company or brand, you have to remember to make it responsive. A responsive website is able to determine what device a user is viewing their content from, whether it is a mobile phone or tablet. This makes it easy for a majority of users, who are accessing your web page on the go.
Search Marketing for Social Media Sites
The future is now and social media sites are a hub for people to hang out and have conversations online. It is also another area where marketers need to focus their search marketing efforts. People will go to Facebook or Twitter before a major search engine to find something. And from their social account, they are able to share a piece of content once they find it. If you are able to study user habits on social media, you will be able to generate the type of content they are looking for.
Remember the Basics
While certain techniques can become old within a matter of days, some search engines techniques still work. Here is a list of small techniques you should implement when creating new content:
- Create short URLs with keywords.
- Add social media sharing buttons.
- Writing eye-catching title tags with keywords.
- Writing your own meta descriptions.
- Add images to your blog post and website.
Remember to follow these tips in order to make your search marketing efforts worthwhile.
|No comments||This entry was posted by EIC Social Media Team on November 23, 2016 at 11:00 am, and is filed under SEO. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.|
There is one thing an advertiser must never forget – the CTA. Otherwise known as a call-to-action, the CTA is statement motivating your audience to act and buy your products or service. It’s simple and effective, giving your customers the push they need to act on their desires. A clever marketing campaign knows exactly how to implement their CTAs.
The Ever-Evolving CTA
Once the world introduced digital marketing, everything changed, including CTAs. You have to account for new platforms like social media sites and the tools that they give you. In this vast digital world, there are several ways to implement your CTA. Here are a few that might work for your next marketing campaign.
- Using Pop-ups and Slide-ins – Internet users want to get to their destination as quickly as possible. That means that they do not want to click through several pages to get what they need. This is annoying and will quickly lead to them abandoning your website. Using pop-ups and slide-in allows your users to act while still being on the same page of your website.
- Giving Your CTA Higher Real Estate – Everything is better at the top of a web page. Your CTA can be more effective depending on where you place it, and if it goes at the top, you will see better results. This kind of placement also makes it one of the first things people see when they visit your website. If it is noticeable, more people will interact with it.
- More Than One CTA – There is a reason that marketers focus on demographics. It is because different groups have different wants and needs. If you are going to appeal to multiple groups on your website, then create multiple CTAs that appeal to each. Mix them up by having the CTAs lead to different parts of your website, or to a sign up for a certain service you offer. Stick to 2 or 3 at most, otherwise, your web page becomes crowded and unattractive.
|No comments||This entry was posted by EIC Social Media Team on November 16, 2016 at 11:00 am, and is filed under Marketing Strategies. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.|
Advertising has changed over the years. With the introduction of the internet, social media, and mobile devices, companies are finding new and creative ways to promote their message. However, despite the many advancements that technology has brought to the advertising world, measuring its success is still one of the hardest things to do. If your company has invested in content marketing, then are several ways in which you can use metrics to measure your investment.
There are several tools used in the digital age to measure your investment. For content marketing, some of the most important tools revolve around engagement. This concerns how well your audience is paying attention and interacting with your ads. The standard requires you follow clicks and page view, but you can do so much more with the tools available at your disposal.
Are people finishing your content? Do they scroll past it without even looking? Do they come back to experience your content for the second time? These are the things you need to discover in order to see if your marketing efforts are working.
Comparing Marketing Methods
Spending your money wisely is important when it comes to advertising. You don’t want to waste your investment by using the wrong techniques. So, compare your tactics. Find out if the money you are spending on one method is worth the returns in views. Which works better, organic traffic or paid traffic? You find out and once you do, spend your money on what works.
Content to Sales Metrics
Above all other metrics, the greatest measure of your content is sales. Track your campaigns start and finish. In between that time, see how your products or services are selling on the market. Is there a correlation? Distribute surveys to your customers to see if your ads had any impact on their decision to buy your products or services. A confirmation like this will help you create successful advertisements in the future.
|No comments||This entry was posted by EIC Social Media Team on November 9, 2016 at 11:00 am, and is filed under Content. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.|
Email marketing is difficult, but when done right, the benefits are endless. In 2013, there was more than 3.9 billion active email account, and some experts believe that number will just keep rising. It is understandable why so many people are using email for personal, business, and recreational use. It is mail in the digital age.
Unique messages are transferred lighting fast, and without error. However, anyone can reach you through email, which makes the fear of spam prevalent. This fear makes it challenging for marketers to reach people without their messages being thrown in the trash. So, how can you improve your email marketing techniques?
Email Marketing Techniques to Follow
Effective email marketing requires you to send relevant messages to customers. Engagement is the key to success and if your email’s content does not relate to your recipient, then you are already losing. If you follow these email marketing techniques, we believe you will see a boost in customer acquisition.
- Analyze Purchasing Habits – The first step in creating messages that relate to your customers is by analyzing their purchasing habits. From there you can create useful insights into what customers like, how often they take advantage of sales, and where their money goes. Customers find this type of information useful, which makes your message worth reading.
- Show Progress – You can also use your customer’s data to persuade them to buy more. Show them how much money they might have saved if they took advantage of a recent sale or compare their purchasing habits to what other customers are doing. People don’t want to feel like they are not taking advantage of your services or being left behind. This motivates them to act.
- Make Recommendations – Nothing motivates a customer better than seeing content that they like. Using the data to find out what your customers are buying. Find items of the same types and present it to them. Think of it like bait on a lure. If they like it, they will bite.
|No comments||This entry was posted by EIC Social Media Team on November 2, 2016 at 11:00 am, and is filed under Dating Mining. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.|